The Los Glaciares National Park is an iconic Patagonia landscape. On this trip you'll sail across a lake to view ice calving off a glacier and trek to view the Fitz Roy Range and the Cerro Torre. Accommodations are in El Chalten and in El Calafate in comfortable lodges.
This trekking trip is a perfect complement to a visit to the Torres del Paine Park in Chile.
Itinerary in Brief
- DAY 1: Arrive in El Calafate, transfer to El Chalten
- DAY 2: Trek to Lago Torre
- DAY 3: Trek to Laguna los Tres
- DAY 4: Morning trek, return to El Calafate
- DAY 5: Ice trek on Perito Moreno Glacier
- DAY 6: Depart from El Calafate
- El Calafate and El Chalten
- Ice Trek on Perito Moreno Glacier
- Views of Mount Fitz Roy and the Cerro Torre
LOCATIONS: Argentina, Patagonia
ACTIVITIES: Mountain Trekking