This week-long trek allows you to immerse yourself in the most popular sites of Chilean Patagonia. The trails in between the famous Torres del Paine craggy mountains are among the world's classic trekking routes.
The trip is ideal for travelers who enjoy trekking into the wilderness. You'll spend overnights in mountain huts or an EcoCamp with large domed tents similar to yurts. The domes in the EcoCamp have comfortable beds, measure 140 square feet, are energy efficient, and have beautiful local decor.
Group Departures: This trek departs every Monday from October to mid-April.
Private Departures: This trek departs every day from October to mid-April for groups of 2 or more.
Itinerary in Brief
- DAY 1: Arrival in Torres del Paine
- DAY 2: Trek Paso Los Cuernos trail
- DAY 3: Trek Valle del Frances trail
- DAY 4: Trek Pehoe - Grey trail
- DAY 5: Trek to the Towers
- DAY 6: Hike the Eastern Lakes
- DAY 7: Departure: Drive to Punta Arenas
- Trek Valle Frances
- Sail to Grey Glacier
- Terrific views of Los Cuernos
- The famous and challenging 'W' trek
LOCATIONS: Torres del Paine, Patagonia
ACTIVITIES: Mountain Trekking