This trek is a circuit around the famous Paine Massif. This is the best adventure for trekkers who seek a challenging trip in Torres del Paine and a true wilderness experience.
The accommodation is camping every night. Guides provide the tent and trekkers only need to bring a sleeping bag and a sleeping pad.
Trekkers only carry a day pack with box lunches and personal belongings. The guides provide two duffel bags and porters will carry them during the trek.
Group size is normally 8 to 12 trekkers with a maximum group size of 12. There is 1 guide for every 6 trekkers.
Season: Departs every Wednesday from November 2, 2011 to March 21, 2012
Itinerary in Brief
- DAY 1: Arrival
- DAY 2: Trek to Dickson Lake
- DAY 3: Trek to Los Perros
- DAY 4: Trek to Grey, Gardner Pass
- DAY 5: Trek to Pehoe Lake
- DAY 6: Trek Valle del Frances
- DAY 7: Trek Los Cuernos Trail
- DAY 8: Trek to the Towers
- DAY 9: Departure
- John Gardner Pass
- Grey and Dickson Glaciers
- Complete Paine Massif Circuit
- Torres del Paine Towers
LOCATIONS: Torres del Paine, Patagonia
ACTIVITIES: Mountain Trekking