Experience exhilarating Caribbean locations at secluded comfortable eco-lodges on this unforgettable journey to Costa Rica and Panama! This is the perfect trip to totally unplug and escape. We take you from the lush jungles of Bananito Sur to the beautiful beaches of Cahuita & Bocas del Toro. We'll raft Central America's #1 river, the Pacuare River, and enjoy the original waterfall rappelling tour in Costa Rica at the fantastic Selva Bananito Eco-Lodge, located on the edge of Central America's largest nature preserve. From there, you'll visit Cahuita National Park, one of Costa Rica's top wildlife parks. It is lush, on the ocean and full of wildlife, similar to Manuel Antonio, but without the crowds of Manuel Antonio. From there, we assist you across the border to Panama, and soon you are in the sublime realms of Bocas del Toro Islands. Here enjoy several days to relax and restore yourself before heading back to San Jose and home.
• Flights from Bocas del Toro with the local airline are available only on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays & Sundays. This flight arrives into Pavas (the domestic airport) in San José, Costa Rica typically around 9:00 a.m. We advise you book your international departure flight from San Jose 1 pm or later (or schedule a hotel night in San Jose and depart next day).
• For any passengers leaving Bocas del Toro on any other day (Monday or Wednesday) we recommend to take an international flight from Panama City.
• The price with Tranquilo Bay assumes a Wednesday or Saturday arrival. If arrival is on any other day there is an extra cost of $55 per person (Based on two or more people traveling).
Itinerary in Brief
- DAY 1: Arrive San Jose
- DAY 2: Pacuare River Rafting
- DAY 3: Free day for optional horse riding in the rainforest, canyoning, or tree-climbing
- DAY 4: Free morning / Transfer to Cahuita on the Carribean coast
- DAY 5: Wildlife hike / Free afternoon
- DAY 6: Early morning departure to the beautiful islands Bocas del Toro
- DAY 7: Free day in the Islands
- DAY 8: Free day in the Islands
- DAY 9: Fly to San Jose
- Secluded eco-lodges!
- Convenient Saturday to Sunday departures
- Great wildlife and pristine beaches
LOCATIONS: Costa Rica and Panama