Costa Rica is one of the happiest, friendliest, and warmest destinations in the world. Costa Rica is home to beautiful beaches and idyllic national parks. On this special trip, see the fabulous flora and fauna in the jungles of Tortuguero, hike in the lower Caribbean rainforest, enjoy a fun whitewater rafting trip, and relax on the beach.
*** Special child rate: US$545/child
*** Child rates apply for kids ages 2 to 9 years old sharing in 1 double room with two adults. There's a maximum of 4 persons (children and adults) in a room.
Itinerary in Brief
- DAY 1: Arrive San Jose, transfer, and overnight
- DAY 2: Travel San Jose to Tortuguero National Park
- DAY 3: Explore Tortuguero National Park
- DAY 4: Travel Tortuguero to Sarapiqui
- DAY 5: Sarapiqui rafting / Travel to Puerto Viejo
- DAY 6: Free day on the beach
- DAY 7: Free day at the beach
- DAY 8: Free morning / Travel back to San Jose
- DAY 9: Depart
- Superb wildlife viewing
- Great hikes along the coast
- Nice beaches!
LOCATIONS: Costa Rica