Costa Rica is easily among the world's top 10 countries for outdoor adventure. Here you find an impressive combination of pristine & accessible beaches, protected rainforest, rugged mountains and clean tropical rivers. It's close proximity to the Unite States, the vast array of activities you can find here, plus the well-known quality of Costa Rica's guides and it's commitment to the environment and safety make this one of Latin America's best travel destinations. On this particular tour, we have packed a number of the best natural areas, activities, and guides into one relatively short trip. Join us to Costa Rica on this small group, action-packed, 9-day adventure - you'll never forget it!
Itinerary in Brief
- DAY 1: Arrive San Jose, Costa Rica
- DAY 2: Pacuare River Rafting
- DAY 3: Pacuare River Rafting / Transfer to Arenal Volcano
- DAY 4: Guided Cerro Chato Hike
- DAY 5: Transfer to Rincon de la Vieja
- DAY 6: Penjamo River Hike
- DAY 7: Transfer from Blue River to Playa Panama
- DAY 8: Free day on the beach
- DAY 9: Transfer to Liberia International Airport / Depart
- Raft Central America's premier whitewater river, the Pacuare River!
- Great rainforest hikes, wonderful scenery, classic wildlife, and hot springs!
- Beach time for R&R or surfing
- Starts in San Jose, ends at Liberia International Airport, so no back tracking to San Jose to maximize your time in country.
LOCATIONS: San Jose, Pacuare River, Arenal, Rincon de la Vieja, Pacific Coast