This is the best cruise for travelers who want a taste of the Galapagos yet are short on time. We'll visit a number of fantastic islands and sites, allowing for an excellent glimpse at the majesty of this royal natural history showcase.
This itinerary is just an example of an 4-day Galapagos cruise based on the Anahi. Please keep in mind that we offer many vessels, and each boat with its own Park-approved itinerary that often varies from the one listed here.
No matter which vessel you pick, each yacht features professional multilingual naturalist leaders and twice daily scheduled landings or boat tours, and when the opportunity arises, you'll also generally enjoy at least one or more snorkel opportunities either as one of the scheduled activities or in between the scheduled excursions.
Just contact us to let us know when you want to travel and what your preferred travel style is (budget or mid-range or luxury) and we'll find the best match for you!
Itinerary in Brief
- DAY 1: Arrive Galapagos -- Afternoon La Loberķa
- DAY 2: Galapagos -- Espanola Island
- DAY 3: Galapagos -- Floreana Island
- DAY 4: Galapagos -- Santa Cruz Island & Depart
- This is a great Galapagos option for travelers short on time
- This is the shortest cruise we offer to discover the Galapagos.
- Visit a number of classic sites and see a spectacular sampling of the Galapagos's legendary wildlife!
LOCATIONS: Galapagos Islands, Ecuador