The Masai Mara is great for wildlife all year although it generally peaks August through October. This short safari is a great way to see a true highlight of Africa.
- Private departures start every day of the year
- Group departures with standard lodging start every day of the year
- Group camping departures start every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday
NOTE: Group departures are guaranteed with a minimum of 2 travelers or more. Please contact us for availability.
Itinerary in Brief
- DAY 1: Depart Nairobi and drive to Masai Mara, afternoon game drive
- DAY 2: Full day of wildlife viewing in the Masai Mara (optional Maasai village visit or hot air balloon safari)
- DAY 3: Early morning game drive, transfer to Nairobi
- Game drives to see plentiful plains game and the famous big cats of the Mara
- Optional visit to a real Maasai village
- Classic African plains scenery
LOCATIONS: Masai Mara, Kenya