In just seven days, you can experience the Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru, and Samburu national parks, each a treasured gem of the Kenya national parks system and home to wonderful, abundant wildlife and fantastic African scenery.
Home to a variety of wildlife, the Masai Mara is one reserve where you can see the "Big Five" in a single morning. The Masai Mara stretches out over a flat grassy plain and is most famous for its annual migration of millions of wildebeest.
Lake Nakuru is set in a picturesque landscape of surrounding woodlands and grasslands next to the town of Nakuru.
Samburu is another wonderful game reserve in semi-arid bush country located north of Mount Kenya.
- Private departures can start any day of the year
- Group departures with standard lodging start every Tuesday and Saturday
- Group departures with camping start every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
NOTE: Group departures require a minimum of 2 or more travelers to operate. Please contact us for availability.
Itinerary in Brief
- DAY 1: Drive to Samburu, afternoon game drive
- DAY 2: Game drives in Samburu
- DAY 3: Drive to Lake Nakuru, afternoon game drive
- DAY 4: Drive to Masai Mara, afternoon game drive
- DAY 5: Masai Mara game drive
- DAY 6: Game drives in the Masai Mara
- DAY 7: Early morning game drive, transfer to Nairobi
- Masai Mara game drives in search for lions, elephants, zebras, giraffes and other plains game
- Lake Nakuru, home to thousands of flamingos, rhinos, and other special wildlife
- Spectacular desert scenery and tribal people in Samburu