Combining the fantastic experience of flying over Kenya's wilderness with incredible value and luxury, this 8-day safari lets you see Kenya's amazing wildlife in fabulous comfort with a luxury safari price that is truly 'within reach.' Staying at some of Kenya's premier luxury tented camps and guided by a professional safari guide, you'll spend your nights in sublime surroundings and your days in exciting pursuit & observation of Kenya's tremendous wildlife.
How we travel:
The Cessna 208B Grand Caravan is a plane of the newest generation, equipped with the most modern equipment such as digital weather radar, Garmin 3D navigation system and air condition. Your private air plane has 8 very comfortable and luxurious First Class seats. Soft leather reclining seats with the ability to move in all directions to ensure a lot of leg space. During the flights, your pilot will give you information about the wildlife and the scenic highlights in the parks via headphones. Each seat has its own large window. Observe the passing elephant herds, the hippos close to the rivers and the extensive Kenyan Savannah from a very close distance. This combines to create what is truly a unique flying experience.
Departures run year round, starting every Monday.
Itinerary in Brief
- DAY 1: Fly from Nairobi to the Loisaba Conservancy
- DAY 2: Explore the Loisaba Conservancy
- DAY 3: Fly from the Loisaba wilderness to dramatic Lake Naivasha
- DAY 4: Explore more of Lake Naivasha
- DAY 5: Fly to the Masai Mara
- DAY 6: Explore the Masai Mara
- DAY 7: Discover more of the amazing Masai Mara
- DAY 8: Fly to Nairobi
- A true luxury flying safari in Kenya, traveling in a luxury Cessna Caravan and staying in luxury properties
- See Kenya's fantastic wildlife in private reserves
- Enjoy a great diversity of activities, including night game drives and boat safaris
- Guaranteed departures starting every Monday with a minimum of 2 travelers
- A private Silver-level safari guide accompanies you throughout
- For solo travelers, no single supplement in the low season! (April 1 - June 30)