On this trip you'll discover the Toubkal National Park and visit Berber villages. The nights before and after your trek will be spent in the Kasbah du Toubkal, a well-known mountain retreat.
You'll hike to remote Berber villages, meet the locals, and head to the summit of Jbel Toubkal, the highest peak in North Africa at 13,671 feet above sea level.
Before and after your trek you will stay in one of the best Marrakesh riads (small hotels) tucked away in the Kasbah neighborhood. In Marrakesh you will discover the amazing architecture and fascinating souks (markets) of this beautiful city.
Itinerary in Brief
- DAY 1: Arrival in Marrakesh
- DAY 2: Free day to discover Marrakesh
- DAY 3: Transfer to Imlil in the Toubkal National Park
- DAY 4: Day of trekking through Berber Villages
- DAY 5: Day of trekking through Berber Villages
- DAY 6: Day of trekking through Berber Villages
- DAY 7: Toubkal Massif Hike
- DAY 8: Toubkal Summit
- DAY 9: Return to Marrakesh
- DAY 10: Departure
- Atlas Mountains
- Jbel Toubkal (13,671 feet)
- Berber villages
LOCATIONS: Marrakesh, Atlas Mountains (Toubkal National Park)
ACTIVITIES: Mountain Trekking