This exciting circular route makes the most efficient use of airline, bus and car transportation to the most popular areas of the country: Lima (colonial and modern), the Nazca Lines and Ballestas Isles, Arequipa and the Colca Canyon, Puno and Lake Titicaca's floating isles, Cusco, the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu, ending with a visit to the Amazon Rainforest.
Itinerary in Brief
- DAY 1: Arrival Lima
- DAY 2: Lima City and Vicinity tours
- DAY 3: Tourist bus to Ica and overnight
- DAY 4: Nazca Lines overflight, drive to Paracas, tour of Paracas Marine Preserve.
- DAY 5: Boat tour of Ballestas Isles, fly to Arequipa
- DAY 6: Day tour of Arequipa, Santa Catalina and Juanita Museum
- DAY 7: Tour to Colca Canyon
- DAY 8: Morning tour of Colca; afternoon drive to Puno
- DAY 9: Day tour of Sillustani ruins and bird watching
- DAY 10: Boat tour to Taquille and Uros Isles; overnight at family lodge
- DAY 11: Morning activities with family, return to Puno
- DAY 12: Bus tour from Puno to Cusco
- DAY 13: Day tour of Cusco city and nearby ruins
- DAY 14: Full day tour of the Sacred Valley
- DAY 15: Vistadome train to Machu Picchu, shuttle entrance and guided tour of Machu Picchu.
- DAY 16: Free day, return to Ollantaytambo
- DAY 17: Full day tour to Maras/Moray and Chinchero, return to Cusco
- DAY 18: Amazon Rainforest excursion - jungle activities
- DAY 19: Amazon Rainforest excursion - jungle activities
- DAY 20: Amazon Rainforest excursion - jungle activities
- DAY 21: End Amazon excursion, fly to Lima, depart Lima late.
- Nazca Lines
- Ballestas Isles
- Colca Canyon (condors)
- Lake Titicaca (floating isles)
- Sacred Valley
- Machu Picchu by train
- Amazon Rainforest
LOCATIONS: Lima, Nazca, Arequipa, Puno, Cusco, Machu Picchu, Amazon