- Transportation by vehicle/train to start and from the end of trek (Cusco to Cusco)
- Mountain luxury lodges
- 5-star hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Fully supported trek
- All meals listed in itinerary
- Bi-lingual guide on the trek
- Shuttle, entrance and guided tour of Machu Picchu; for 2013, the ticket to climb Huayna Picchu is included
- 2013: Low season March 1 to March 31 and November 1 to December 14; low season rates for 2013 are US$2690/person.
- 2013: High season April 1 to October 31 and December 15 to December 31. High season rates are US$3290/person.
- Closed January and February.
- Single travelers contact us for pricing and availability.
Price does not include:
- Tips for your guides, porters, support staff, lodge staff
- Excursions during the trek: horseback riding and zip lines are offered
- Extra day at Machu Picchu
- Hotels in Cusco before and after trek
- Personal expenses (alcoholic beverages, laundry service, travel insurance, personal gear, extras)
- Additional pre- and post-trip tours
- International and domestic airline tickets
- AWR can help you with your pre- and post-trek arrangements!
- NEW! Special Note: MLP requires travel insurance for medical emergencies and evauation for the trek; you may purchase your own travel insurance, or purchase the medical insurance through them for US$8/person/day for the 7 days of the trek.
Budget for extras: