This trip, which you can start any day of the year, is our flagship Southeast Asia adventure experiencing the wonders of Bangkok, Chiang Mai and a Chiang Dao trek in Thailand. We finish the trip in Cambodia with a visit to one of the world’s most famous archeological sites, Angkor Wat, a true wonder of the ancient world. We'll explore the ruins by bike, visit the green countryside to see how most Cambodians live, and cruise on famous Tonle Sap lake, home to a number of unique floating villages.
For the ultimate Southeast Asia trip, add on 4 days on the beach in Sihanoukville, or visit an island paradise in Thailand, or extend to Laos, Myanmar, or Vietnam.
Note: You are welcome to book your own flights in Southeast Asia; there are a number of discount carriers. Otherwise we'd be delighted to help book any internal and international flights you'd like. Internal flights, if booked through us, with our contracts, would run approximately US$600-650/person for this trip.
Itinerary in Brief
- DAY 1: Arrival
- DAY 2: Bangkok City Tour
- DAY 3: Fly to Chiang Mai / Free Day in Chiang Mai
- DAY 4: Chaing Mai
- DAY 5: Chiang Mai – Palong Village
- DAY 6: Chiang Dao Trek
- DAY 7: Fly to Siem Reap / Angkor Wat
- DAY 8: Discover Angkor Wat by Bike
- DAY 9: Angkor Touring
- DAY 10: Village Visit / Tonle Sap Floating Village / Departure
- Modern temples in Bangkok and Chiang Mai
- Hill tribes and hiking in Chiang Dao
- Bike the ancient wonders in Angkor Wat!
LOCATIONS: Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Chiang Dao, Angkor Wat