Would you love to get off the beaten track in Myanmar, and experience the best places and adventures, yet still enjoy the finest in accommodations the country has to offer? This exclusive tour is designed for discerning travelers yearning for a deeper understanding of this amazing country and desiring the premium flexibility that comes with custom touring, private guides, and private vehicles.
*** You can start this trip any day of the year.
*** The best time of year is November through March but October, April, and May can all be fairly pleasant.
*** All internal flights within Myanmar are handled by us and included in your fees.
*** You can add extensions easily to other countries in the region. Popular countries to add include Laos, Thailand, Vietnam, and Cambodia.
Itinerary in Brief
- DAY 1: Arrive Yangon, and enjoy a leisure stroll with your guide
- DAY 2: Discover more of Yangon
- DAY 3: Arrive in Mandalay, tour active monasteries and more!
- DAY 4: Travel Mandalay Yandabo via private car or boat
- DAY 5: Exploring the unspoiled villages around Bagan
- DAY 6: Optional sunrise balloon over Bagan, more Bagan highlights
- DAY 7: Visit local villages off the beaten track!
- DAY 8: Travel Bagan Heho Pindaya Cave Kalaw
- DAY 9: Kalaw - Trekking in the elephant preserve
- DAY 10: Travel Kalaw Inle Lake by bike from Aung Ban
- DAY 11: A day exploring Inle Lake!
- DAY 12: Authentic Shan cooking class in a lakeside house
- DAY 13: Departure
- Enjoy private guides on the best adventures in Myanmar
- Experience Myanmar's finest sites and culture
- After a solid day of touring, relax in Myanmar's best hotels