Discover northern Vietnam on a trip that includes culture, nature and relaxation.
You'll begin the trip in Hanoi, visiting Vietnam's fascinating capital city. Afterward take an overnight train to the mountains and visit the area around Sapa. Here you will meet ethnic minorities (Hmong, Zay and Red Doa), visit markets and trek in the hills.
After returning to Hanoi cruise in the Halong Bay.
Return to Hanoi for the remainder of your trip. A visit to Dry Halong Bay will cap off an amazing adventure!
Note: we can customize this itinerary to add more adventure activities.
Itinerary in Brief
- DAY 1: Arrival
- DAY 2: Mai Chau Cycling Tour
- DAY 3: Mai Chau Cycling Tour
- DAY 4: Hanoi city touring by car and bicycle / Night train to Lao Cai
- DAY 5: Sapa Area Villages
- DAY 6: Sapa Treks and Villages
- DAY 7: Trung Do and Bao Nhai Village / Return to Hanoi
- DAY 8: Halong Bay Cruise
- DAY 9: Halong Bay Cruise
- DAY 10: Halong Bay Cruise - Water Puppet Show
- DAY 11: Perfume Pagoda
- DAY 12: Dry Halong Bay
- DAY 13: Departure
- Halong Bay
- Mai Chau Cycling
LOCATIONS: Hanoi, Sapa, Halong Bay