Avoid crowds and enjoy some well-earned rest and relaxation after your AWR Myanmar tour with an extension to Ngapali Beach on Myanmar's unspoiled coast. Ngapali is easily one of Asia's best beach areas during the right season, yet lightly visited. With azure clean seas, alluring beaches and traditional fishing villages dotting the coast, the area is simply beautiful. Hotels begin to open in October of every year and stay open through the winter. You would probably not want to visit after March or April since heat and monsoons begin to take effect.
*** Easy to add this at the end of any of our Myanmar tours!
*** Prices valid through March 2017
*** Unique higher rates are in effect during peak season (Dec 22-Jan 15) & compulsory dinners occur on Christmas and New Year's Eve. Contact us for quotes during those periods.
Itinerary in Brief
- DAY 1: Travel Yangon - Thandwe - Ngapali Beach
- DAY 2: Free day on the beach
- DAY 3: Secluded fishing village and snorkeling tour
- DAY 4: Free day on the beach
- DAY 5: Transfer and depart
- Myanmar's best beach area, one of SE Asia's best, without the crowds!
- Culture, comfort and beach - a great place to unwind and relax
- Great way to finish a Myanmar vacation in style
LOCATIONS: Ngapali Beach, Myanmar