Myanmar is a fascinating country with a rich cultural heritage. On this private tour, you'll discover the highlights of Myanmar including Yangon, Mandalay, the temples of Bagan and the fishing villages on Inle Lake. Not only will you see the ancient highlights of Myanmar, but you'll also learn about the deep Buddhist traditions still thriving today.
This trip is easy to combine with Thailand with daily flights between Bangkok and Yangon. We can also help with a customized itinerary with more or fewer days in Myanmar.
Itinerary in Brief
- DAY 1: Arrival in Yangon / Visit Shwedagon Pagoda
- DAY 2: Fly to Mandalay / Mandalay Touring
- DAY 3: Mandalay River Cruise
- DAY 4: Fly to Bagan / Picnic among the Bagan Temples
- DAY 5: Bagan Touring
- DAY 6: Inle Lake Touring
- DAY 7: Inle Lake Touring
- DAY 8: Departure
- Shwedagon Pagoda
- Inle Lake
- Optional Balloons over Bagan