This exciting journey takes the time to explore the varied habitats, striking beauty and continually moving game of northern Botswana: from walking on islands in the Okavango Delta, to the diverse, wildlife-filled Linyanti concession, with its seasonal elephant herds. The camps are located in a variety of habitats to maximize the best possible game viewing through all times of the year. Accommodation varies with a combination of fully serviced camping in private concession areas and a comfortable lodge in Zambia.
To follow a Migration Route is to experience a nostalgic camping safari through private nature areas off the beaten path that recreates a sense of wildlife viewing adventure reminiscent of the times of the early African explorers.
The Migration Routes safaris are led by highly skilled and qualified professional guides with an incredible passion for the natural regions they work in. Sharing the adventure and guiding you on this journey of discovery combined with their vast knowledge of the natural world, history and culture is their profession and personal hobby. Years of experience in the field and a depth of understanding of animal behavior and the environment will leave you with a sense of complete wonder.
- Trips are guaranteed to run with a minimum of two travelers (maximum of 8 travelers).
- All trips start in Livingstone and end in Maun
*** 2013 Departure Dates ***
Itinerary in Brief
- DAY 1: Arrive Livingstone Airport, Victoria Falls Guided Tour
- DAY 2: Chobe River Boat Cruise, fly to Linyanti
- DAY 3: Safari Activities in Linyanti
- DAY 4: Safari Activities in Linyanti
- DAY 5: Fly to Moremi region, afternoon safari activities
- DAY 6: Safari Activities in Moremi
- DAY 7: Safari Activities in Moremi
- DAY 8: Fly to the Okavango Delta, afternoon safari activities
- DAY 9: Safari Activities in Okavango Delta
- DAY 10: Fly to Maun
- Exclusive access to the Okavango Delta, Linyanti/Chobe National Park and Victoria Falls.
- Deluxe camping in two prime areas ensures complete and detailed insights into habitats and area wildlife.
- Experienced, knowledgeable and passionate guide travels with the guests throughout the journey.
- Exceptionally diverse range of activities: Wildlife viewing in the day and night, on land and water, by foot and vehicle.