This 11-day intimate exploration of Botswana's remote wilderness gives adventure-minded travelers an experience reminiscent of the times of the great African explorers. Discover Botswana's scenic northern areas, from the blue-green wetlands of the Okavango Delta to the diverse and wildlife-rich Linyanti and Chobe river systems, ending with the awe-inspiring Victoria Falls on the Zambian side of the Zambezi River. Follow the nostalgic practice of the early big-game viewers by staying in a combination of our camps and at fully serviced elite camping facilities in private concession areas. Simplistic comforts and amenities such as flushing toilets and showers are elegantly provided, while pure cotton linens add to the atmosphere of a bygone era.
This safari can go either direction, either starting in Maun and ending in Victoria Falls, or starting in Victoria Falls and ending in Maun. While our itinerary online has the Maun to Vic Falls route, we can easily email you the popular Vic Falls to Maun version, just contact us.
- Trips are guaranteed to run with a minimum of two travelers (maximum of 8 travelers).
- All trips start in Livingstone and end in Maun
Itinerary in Brief
- DAY 1: Arrive Livingstone / Vic Falls
- DAY 2: Chobe cruise / Fly by light air to the Linyanti region in the north
- DAY 3: Explore the Linyanti area
- DAY 4: Explore the Linyanti area
- DAY 5: Depart by light aircraft to Khwai Discoverer Camp
- DAY 6: Explore the Okavanga Delta
- DAY 7: Explore the Okavanga Delta
- DAY 8: Jacana Camp or Xigera Camp, Okavango Delta
- DAY 9: Jacana Camp or Xigera Camp, Okavango Delta
- DAY 10: Jacana Camp or Xigera Camp, Okavango Delta
- DAY 11: Transfer to Maun Airport
- Departures: Year-round (contact us for specific dates)
- Exclusive access to the Okavango Delta & the Linyanti region while also experiencing Chobe National Park and Victoria Falls.
- Exceptionally diverse range of activities: wildlife viewing in the day and night, on land and water, by foot, boat, and open vehicle.
- Diverse and exciting transfers between locations, including the "Flight of the Angels" air transfer between Kasane and Livingstone with stunning aerial views of Victoria Falls.