Our custom fly-in safaris are the ideal choice for travelers seeking the utmost flexibility: we can tailor a fly-in safari to fit any schedule year-round.
If time allows, an 8 or 9-day fly-in safari, especially when combined with a visit to Cape Town, makes for a superlative luxury travel experience. An 8 or 9-day fly-in Botswana safari permits enough time to equitably visit the best of the Okavango Delta, northern Botswana, and Victoria Falls. Shorter fly-in safaris of as few as 3 days are possible - please inquire.
Flying low over the Delta and into remote camps, we'll take you to areas with abundant wildlife but without abundant tourists. The wildlife viewing is revered in these private concessions for the exclusive nature of the viewing: there are strict limits on the number of people in each concession, the number of vehicles per wildlife viewing event (such as a leopard sighting), and more.
We can reserve any camp, from adventurer style camps to elite camps. Just let us know your preferred travel style and we'll create a plan based on what you want.
** We encourage travelers to book as far in advance as possible to maximize your chances of getting the camps you want when you want them.
** Contact us for exact pricing and quotes. Prices can vary considerably depending on time of year you travel, the length of your trip, and your choice of camp styles.
** Lower rates are definitely possible, especially in the shoulder and low seasons. The rates listed are applicable for high season, June 1-October 31. Please contact us for rates outside of the popular high season.
Itinerary in Brief
- DAY 1: Arrive Maun, Botswana & fly to your first Delta camp
- DAY 2: Enjoy a second day & night at a water-wilderness camp
- DAY 3: Fly by light air to a wildlife-oriented Delta camp
- DAY 4: Second day & night at a wildlife-oriented Delta camp
- DAY 5: Fly by light air to a big game-oriented northern Botswana camp
- DAY 6: Explore the big game country of northern Botswana
- DAY 7: Fly by light air to the Victoria Falls region
- DAY 8: Livingstone, Zambia & Departure
- Flexible itineraries year-round to fit your dates, schedule, budget, and interests
- Stay at fantastic camps reached by scenic flights over other-worldly terrain
- Tremendous wildlife viewing & a rich array of activity options from mokoro rides to night game drives to game walks