An eight day safari will take you to Tanzania's best areas for wildlife viewing. Extra time will allow you to see several lakes and add on cultural visits.
Lake Manyara is ideal for viewing birdlife with over 400 species. Ngorongoro is the largest intact crater in the world abundant with wild game including elephants, rhinos, cheetahs, lions, leopards, and hyenas. Tarangire is a beautiful park filled with Baobabs and Acacias with a large variety of game such as zebras, elephants, giraffes, and waterbuck.
You will also visit the Serengeti, Tanzania's most famous and largest national park and one of the most spectacular parks in the world. The "endless plains" cover some 14,763 square kilometers including large plains, short grass plains, kopjes, and lakes.
Itinerary in Brief
- DAY 1: Drive to Lake Manyara or Tarangire for afternoon game drive
- DAY 2: Four options to choose from
- DAY 3: Drive to Serengeti, afternoon game drive
- DAY 4: Serengeti Game Drive
- DAY 5: Serengeti Game Drive, Olduvai Gorge, Maasai Village
- DAY 6: Ngorongoro Crater game drive
- DAY 7: Hiking/biking/culture OR Bushman tribe in Lake Eyasi
- DAY 8: Tarangire or Lake Manyara game drive, return to Moshi/Arusha
- Daily game drives
- Spectacular views
- Abundant wildlife
- Optional cultural visits
LOCATIONS: Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater, Tarangire, Lake Eyasi, Lake Natron