January 16-23, 2016
AWR is offering a special live-aboard scuba diving trip off the coast of Thailand based out of Phuket. The itinerary will follow the North Andaman Sea route (see the yellow line on the map).
The trip will be aboard the Thailand Aggressor, a spacious 115’ yacht, built and powered for comfort, safety and stability. Comfortable accommodations for 16 guests include 8 spacious staterooms each independently air-conditioned, a private head and shower, picture window or porthole view, hair dryer, 22-inch flat screen TV with a selection of movies. The Thailand Aggressor has a beautiful spacious salon, large sun deck, Jacuzzi hot tub, deck chairs, bar, grill, and a complete photo/video center.
Breakfast (cooked to order), buffet lunch, and an elegant chef-prepared meal at dinner with table-side service are served in addition to fresh mid-morning and mid-afternoon snacks. Beverages (soft beverages, local beer and wine) are complimentary while on-board. Filled tanks, weights, and weight belts are included. Other dive equipment and Nitrox are available at an extra cost.
- 4-day Thailand Bangkok Temples, Canals, Market, Ancient Siam >>
- 4-day Thailand Chang Mai Elephants, Hiking, and Thai Cooking >>
- Whale sharks, Mantas, Leopard Sharks, Silvertip Reef Sharks, Walls and Reefs with over 500 species of hard and soft corals and abundant marine life
- Up to 5 dives per day (4 day dives + 1 night dive), weather permitting
- All dives from skiff
- Water temperature: 79 – 84F, 26 – 29C