AWR announces a new short gorilla trek in Uganda — 3-Day Bwindi Gorilla Trekking Express! This trip starts and ends in Kigali, Rwanda, but you drive to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Forest in Uganda for the gorilla trekking.
Starting at $895/person + Gorilla Permit
Bwindi Impenetrable National Park has a unique rich and varied ecosystem and has lowland rainforest and afromontane forest. It is considered as one of the most unique and important forests of Africa. UNESCO declared it as a Natural World Heritage site for Humanity for his many values and because it is vital to the survival of many endangered species.
- DAY 1: Morning arrival at Kigali and Transfer to Kisoro region in Uganda
- DAY 2: Gorilla Trekking in southern region of Bwindi National Park
- DAY 3: Transfer Kigali for departure
- 2-STAR BUDGET: Travellers Rest
- 3-STAR MODERATE: Bwindi Jungle Lodge
- 4-STAR LUXURY: Clouds Mountain Gorilla Lodge
- 2-STAR BUDGET: $895/person
- 3-STAR MODERATE: $995/person
- 4-STAR LUXURY: $1995/person
NOTE: Uganda gorilla permits are $600/person/day. Low season permits are $465/person/day for March, April, November.