Starting at $445/person!
Krabi, Phuket and Koh Samui are the three most popular beach destinations in Thailand. Trying to decide which one to visit? Use Thailand’s climate to guide you.
Thailand has 2 distinct monsoon seasons. One – the main one – occurs in Thailand’s interior and west cost, while another occurs on the Gulf side. Monsoons are not just marked by heavy rains but also rough seas, which can really jeopardize good-time fun on the beach. Avoid the monsoon at the beach by picking the right beach destination.
Travelers typically visit Phuket or Krabi between November through April – the cooler dry season. For the island of Ko Samui, travelers target April through August. The good news is that no matter the time of year may want to travel in Thailand, you almost always have a solid beach area to visit with good weather.
- DAY 1: Fly to Krabi
- DAY 2: Krabi beach time – optional sea kayaking adventure
- DAY 3: Beach time or optional boat trip for snorkeling and sun
- DAY 4: Depart Krabi
- 3-STAR MODERATE: The Ban Sainai Resort, Cliff Cottage
- 4-STAR LUXURY: The Nakamanda Resort & Spa, Sala villa
- 5-STAR ELITE LUXURY: The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Beach, Superior room
*** Optional tours are available on both of your free days if you’d prefer to be a little more active and see more of the area.
- 3-STAR MODERATE: $445/person
- 4-STAR LUXURY: $715/person
- 5-STAR ELITE LUXURY: $795/person
*** Prices listed are valid from November 2016 through October 2017.