Galapagos: La Pinta
48 Passenger Motorized mono-hull (Luxury Class)
Our Yacht La Pinta is the result of the company's five decades of experience in the Galapagos: she's a distillation of the wish lists generated by captains, expedition leaders, hotel managers and guests over many years.
She's our newest yacht, accommodating 48 guests, with ample social areas, an observation deck towards the bow, wrap-around windows, Jacuzzi, cardio-gym, kayaks, glass-bottom boat, sun deck, sun loungers -- ideal for travelers looking for a sophisticated, upscale experience of the islands.
Her exciting itineraries promise a complete immersion in this unique environment, with expert naturalist guides enriching wildlife encounters like few others on the planet. Faultless service, delicious cuisine and stylish design complement the experience on the islands. Our staff embraces a spirit of adventure, while ensuring safety at all times.
La Pinta boasts among the largest cabins of any Galapagos vessel with floor-to-ceiling windows in all cabins. Its social areas have almost permanent visual contact with the islands through panoramic windows, while its outside deck areas are also wonderful havens for observation and relaxation. La Pinta is considered an ideal yacht for families traveling together, with many connecting cabins.
Remember, guests aboard Yacht La Pinta benefit from:
- Free shore excursions, natural history lectures and transfers in the Galapagos.
- Free wet suits
- Free soft drinks
- Free transfers airport/hotel/airport for Galapagos cruise departures to major hotels in Quito and Guayaquil.
- Free WiFi and internet access (intermittent and low-bandwidth)
- Free consultations with our Medical officer, on call 24/7
- Top-ranking naval officers as Captains and First Officers
- 60+ years of experience and reliability
Cabins and Amenities
24 outside cabins, on the same deck with twin or queen-size beds. Double Cabin Size: 16 m2 (175 ft2). Tripe Cabin Size: 22 m2 (236ft2) with sofa bed.
- Central air conditioning with individual controls in each cabin.
- In-room safe deposit box
- Telephone with direct international dialing
- Coffee station (coffee, tea and water 24-hours-a-day)
- Multi-channel sound system for closed circuit music and connection for personal iPods, MP3, MP4
- Briefings and Lectures
- Satellite Internet connection and wireless in designated areas
24 cabins : double beds, which can be converted to one Queen bed with private bathroom and air conditioning. Six cabins are connected, for the convenience of families traveling together, and there are also 4 triple cabins.
Outside sky bar, jacuzzi, Natural History library conference room, exercise room, observation lounge & bar, dining room, reception area, boutique, doctor's office
- Hot Tub
- Kayaks: No kayaks
SEE MORE INFORMATION >>