Donations of clothing, school supplies, camping gear, medical supplies, and personal items are easier to take with you when you travel to Tanzania rather than mailing them after you get back from your trip. Our non-profit organization can help you with cash donations to the local charities in each of the countries where we operate.
We have volunteer opportunities in all of our countries for 1 day to 1 month in length.
- Make a Difference Now — Volunteer or take over clothing
- Innocent Eyes Project — Support children’s education
- FAME Medical Clinic in Karatu — Volunteer or take over medical supplies
- Local Porters through Kilimanjaro Porters Assistance Project — Donate clothing
- Pencils for Africa — Take over pencils to give away
- Tanzania Laptop Cooperative — Donate or take over a laptop for schools
- One World Running — Take over shoes for porters and local people