This adventure is specially designed for active romantic couples seeking more beach time but wanting a great experience in the country's legendary rainforest too. Corcovado is the country's premier wildlife reserve. In Manuel Antonio National Park, enjoy white sand beaches and clean Pacific waters set against a background of deep green tropical jungle, where hikes reveal howler, squirrel, and white-faced monkeys, sloths, toucans, and more. In Arenal, enjoy Costa Rica's most dramatic scenery and the nation's adventure hub among hot springs and more.
Listed rates are based on green season travel from May 1 through November 30. If traveling in the high season between January 8 to April 30, just add $200/person.
Best times to go: Generally December through March, with April through November often seeing some rain in the afternoons, but mornings generally sunny and dry. The rainiest month is usually October.
Itinerary in Brief
- DAY 1: Arrive in San Jose, Costa Rica
- DAY 2: Fly to Corcovado
- DAY 3: Corcovado National Park
- DAY 4: Corcovado - boat tour to Isla del Cano
- DAY 5: Transfer to Manuel Antonio
- DAY 6: Manuel Antonio National Park
- DAY 7: Travel to Arenal Volcano
- DAY 8: Zipline at Arenal
- DAY 9: Depart San Jose International
- Refined hotels
- Beautiful beaches
- Rainforest and wildlife
- Flexibility - you can start this trip any day of the year
LOCATIONS: Costa Rica