You have made a significant investment in your travel plans and, while in most cases everything will run smoothly, situations may arise on or before your trip that are outside of our control as your travel agent and for which we cannot be held responsible. Travel insurance may help make your trip more worry free by protecting your investment and yourself.
Travel insurance should cover such losses as:
- Trip Cancellation and Interruption (due to sickness/death of you, family member, or travel companion)
- Emergency Medical Transportation (minimum of $100,000)
- Trip and Baggage Delay
- Lost or Stolen Baggage
- Doctor and Hospital Payments
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Weather delays
Check with the following travel insurance providers to see what they offer.
- Comparison chart of main travel insurance products >>
- Comparison chart of budget travel insurance products >>
- Comparison chart for sample trip >>
Residents of U.S. and Canada
BONUS: Purchase your travel insurance through AWR for a trip to East Africa, and we will include a membership to Flying Doctors for FREE!
|(The World Protector and World Protector Gold products are the only travel insurance options that will cover women who become pregnant.)|