Discover world-class Cape Town, travel the beautiful Garden Route and see the "Big 6" on this special safari! Lions, leopards, buffalo, elephants, rhino, and southern right whales await on this special South Africa trip that you can start any day of the year. This is a wonderful tour for couples or families.
For couples, it's hard to match the romantic allure of this spectacular region. For families, the kids will love the variety and the unique nature experiences: from cute African penguins to towering giraffes, children have plenty to be giddy about.
There are elite luxury and value luxury lodging options, guaranteed departures with a minimum of 2 travelers, plus special rates for children 11 and under at the time of travel and low season discounts from May 1 through the end of August. For travelers with a few extra days, we ca
n help with a great 3 night/ 4 day luxury Victoria Falls extension.
Please contact us for availability, special rates and other information about this special South Africa journey!
Itinerary in Brief
- DAY 1: Arrive in Cape Town
- DAY 2: Half Day Cape Town including cable car to Table Mountain
- DAY 3: Full Day Cape Peninsula Tour
- DAY 4: Free day in Cape Town
- DAY 5: Travel to the lovely seaside village of Hermanus
- DAY 6: Whale watching
- DAY 7: Travel from Hermanus to Knysna / Evening dinner cruise
- DAY 8: Start your big 5 safari in a malaria-free game reserve!
- DAY 9: Enjoy twice daily safari activities
- DAY 10: Enjoy twice daily safari activities
- DAY 11: Transfer to Port Elizabeth Airport / Depart for home or Victoria Falls
- Enjoy a safari and whale watching to see the "Big 6"!
- Explore a leading, cosmopolitan city of the world: fabulous Cape Town!
- Travel the famed Garden Route!
LOCATIONS: South Africa