With her ice-strengthened hull and advanced navigation equipment, the Ocean Endeavour is ideally suited for expedition cruising to Antarctica.
The expansive decks and outdoor spaces provide opportunities to view the magnificent scenery. There are numerous interior and exterior areas, where you can enjoy the company of your fellow travelers or experience Antarctica in quiet solitude.
This small, well-appointed expedition ship allows you to explore the world’s most remote regions whilst enjoying the class and comfort of a boutique hotel.
The Ocean Endeavour offers an unrivaled sense of space and onboard activities including: spa facilities, yoga classes, sauna, hot tub, salt water pool and gym.
There are a selection of cabins to meet a variety of budgets, and single and solo travelers can take advantage of no single supplement.
Facilities and Amenities
- Industry leading crew to passenger ratio on board (1:8).
- Dedicated forward facing photography Zodiacs designed for maximum comfort and uninterrupted views.
- A large Zodiac fleet offers opportunities to take excursions from the ship to explore local bays, channels and landing sites.
- Onboard activities including spa facilities, yoga classes, sauna, hot tub, heated salt water pool, and gym.
- A range of onboard amenities from an expedition lounge and library to restaurants and bar.
- A variety of educational lectures on the history, geology and ecology by the expedition team.
- All cruises are double carbon offset.
- We are working towards eliminating single use plastics on board.
- Dedicated single occupancy cabins with no single surcharges.