For the best Botswana luxury safari experience, it has to be the 11-Day Botswana’s Great Wilderness Journey.
This is a small, intimate group limited to 8 travelers and led by a premier naturalist guide. You have the same guide throughout the trip. It covers the best of Botswana and Victoria Falls in luxury tented camps situated in private concessions.
This trip includes
- 1 night in Victoria Falls
- 3 nights in Linyanti (northern region)
- 3 nights in a dry area of the Okavanga Delta
- 3 nights in a wet area of the Okavanga Delta
The trip include an exceptionally diverse range of activities: wildlife viewing in the day and night, on land and water, by foot, boat, and open vehicle.
You will enjoy some of the most amazing accommodations in the area:
- Linyanti Discoverer Camp (northern Botswana)
- Khwai Discoverer Camp (Okavanga Delta)
- Jacana Camp or Xigera Camp (Okavanga Delta)
- Toka Leya Camp (Victoria Falls)
This is a group itinerary with set departure dates. You can either start in Maun and end in Victoria Falls or vice versa.