Save $100/Person on ANY Galapagos Cruise*
Must Book by June 15, 2016
See below for discounted vessels and availability over the Christmas/New Years holiday season!
Coral I/II & Legend
Three of our favorite boats are the Legend (100 passengers), the Coral I (36 passengers), and the Coral II (20 passengers). These boats have a jacuzzi or small pool, offer sea kayaks, have a good kids program, and are a good value for the money.
Selected departures in July-November 2016 are on sale. 4, 5, and 8 day itineraries are available.
- Standard Cabin: $1645/person
- Standard Plus: $2045/person
- Junior Suite: $2295/person
- Legend Suite: $2645/person
- Balcony Suite: $2945/person
- $90/person Fuel Surcharge
- $495/person Galapagos Flights
- *** Contact us for 5-day and 8-day prices.
Eric and Letty are identical 20-passenger first-class yachts. The Origin is a brand new premium luxury 20-passenger yacht. They all offer 2 naturalist-guides, kayaks, and stand-up paddleboards. Only 8-day itineraries are offered.
10% fall discount on selected departures in September and October 2016. They also have a 5% winter discount on selected departures in January and February 2017.
- Eric/Letty: $5145 Dolphin deck, $4745 Booby deck, $4295 Iguana deck, $4095 Triple
- Origin: $6495 Double, $6295 Triple
The Cormorant is a first-class 16-passenger motorized catamaran.
They are offering special prices on selected dates:
- Aug 17-20 (4D/3N Wed – Sat): US$2940
- Aug 27-31 (5D/4N Sat – Wed): US$3965
- Sep 03-10 (8D/7N Sat – Sat): US$6235
- Dec 03-07 (5D/4N Sat – Wed): US$3965
- Dec 07-10 (4D/3N Wed – Sat): US$2940
- Dec 10-17 (8D/7N Sat – Sat): US$6235
The Ocean Spray is a first-class 16-passenger motorized catamaran. They are offering special prices on selected dates:
Aug 20-27 (8D/7N Sat – Sat): US$6235
Dec 03-06 (4D/3N Wed – Sat): US$2940
Dec 10-17 (8D/7N Sat – Sat): US$6235
Christmas/New Years Holidays:
Tip Top IV
First class yacht
Capacity for 16 passengers
Relax onboard the Tip Top IV with lavish amenities like the roomy sundeck, inviting dining room, well-stocked bar, full library, TV/VCR/DVD with sound system, desktop PC with e-mail access, air conditioning, and carpeting throughout. Each of the craft’s ten cabins comes with a private bathroom (equipped with both hot and cold water), a personal safe, and a wardrobe.
- 5 Day cruise: December 26-30, 2016
- Price per person $ 3295 USD Lower deck cabins
- Price per person $ 3645 USD Upper deck cabins
- *** Price includes flights to the Galapagos!
5 DAY ITINERARY
MON: Baltra, Black turtle cove
TUE: Chinese Hat, Rabida
WED: Santiago: Sullivan Bay, Bartolome
THU: Santa Fe, Plazas
FRI: Bachas, Baltra airport
Catamaran Nemo III
Capacity for 14 passengers
First class yacht
The Nemo III is a large trans-oceanic, allumarine, 72-foot, multihull yacht; a wonderfully stable cruising vessel. It was specially designed by Lagenvin to take up to 12 passengers, accommodated in seven double cabins, each with a private bathroom. The ingeniously designed salon, vast cockpit and unique exterior surface make this beautiful catamaran an exceptional choice for your Galapagos cruise. Yacht has a Jacuzzi.
- 8 days cruise: January 1-8, 2017
- Price per person : $ 4595 USD
8 DAYS – ITINERARY South
SUN: Baltra, North Seymour
MON: San Cristobal: Isla Lobos , Leon Dormido, Cerro Brujo
TUE: Española: Bahia Gardner, Pta. Suarez
WED: Floreana: Pta. Comorant , Post Office Bay
THU: Santa Cruz: Highlands, Charles Darwin Station
FRI: Plaza Sur, Santa Fe
SAT: Bartolome, Sombrero Chino
SUN: Mosquera, Baltra
First class catamaran
The Archipel I offers six twin cabins and two matrimonial cabins, spacious lodgings, and each one consists of a private bathroom with hot-and-cold water, toilets, spacious closets and drawers, wide windows, air-conditioning, bottled water and fresh towels. The social area consists of a dining room, a well-supplied bar and a conference area with television, DVD player and projector, table games, library with books and DVDs. Enjoy the sea breezes or a sky full with stars from the observation platform.
- 8 Day cruise: January 2-9, 2017
- Price per person $ 3995 USD
8 DAYS – ITINERARY B
MON: Baltra, North Seymour
TUE: Bartolome, Santiago: Sullivan Bay
WED: Isabela: wall of tears, tortoise breeding centre
THU: Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin centre, Twin craters
FRI: Floreana: Punta Cormorant, Champion, Post office bay, Baronesa lookout
SAT: Española: Gardner Bay, Punta Suarez
SUN: San Cristobal: Punta Pitt, Cerro Brujo
MON: San Cristobal: Isla Lobos, Airport
- Valid on any Galapagos cruise of $2000/person or more
- Must book by June 15, 2016
- New bookings only, not valid on existing bookings