When your cruise ship docks in Callao (Lima vicinity) or Puerto General San Martin (Paracas), we can pick you up at your dock, provide a day trip or tour and return you at the end of the day, prior to your sailing !
Our guides speak excellent English, vans are large and roomy, your group size can be small: 2-10 persons.
When you book with us, you may then put your tours and prices on your cruise ship’s chat mail or blog and let us know of others who are interested in joining you. We accept payments from the individuals in your group, send a reservation confirmation to everyone…and provide a wonderful tour for your time in Peru!
We specialize in Peru cultural tours and treks, and are most pleased to help you with your plans!
Day Trips For Lima
- 1/2 day tour of Lima (colonial and modern), in a group or private guided tour (08:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.).
- 1/2 day tour of a Lima museum (your choice of Larco Museum, National Museum or the Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology), private guided tour (08:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.).
- Full day culinary tour in the Lima vicinity (markets, cheviche and pisco!), including lunch at a typical Peruvian restaurant, in a group tour (09:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
- Full day tour of Lima (colonial and modern), lunch at a typical Peruvian restaurant, tour of Pachacamac Archaeological Complex, in a group or private guided tours (08:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
- Add the Hacienda Mamacona’s Peruvian Paso Horse Show, Dinner and Folklorica Dance Program (4:00 – 8:00 p.m.), if you are in Lima on a Thursday, and your cruise ship does not sail until 10:00 p.m.
DAY TRIPS/TOURS FOR PARACAS:
- Full day tour of Paracas National Preserve (private tour) and boat tour of Ballestas Isles (sea lions, pelicans, penguins and dolphins), with lunch on your own (07:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.).
- Full day to Ica for a Nazca Lines overflight, visit the local Ica museum and Ica shops, with lunch on your own (09:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.).