Robin and Barbara, our travel goddesses, shared an excellent evening of with all our friends and new supporters at our very first open house event. We wanted to thank everyone who was able to attend, and all who sent us well-wishes but were unable to make it. Also, a special thanks to Landon, Robin’s 8-year-old son, gave a particularly fantastic Power Point on his recent trip to the Galapagos!
We’d like to give a special shout out to all of our 1200 Broadway Suites neighbors including
- Giuliana Imports, who provided some fantastic wine.
- Studio Allegro, who provided live violin music, Suzuki style.
- Chantique, who joined in the festivities in usual sparkling fashion.
- Dan Rosenberg of Advisor Solutions, LLC, who helped advertise our big event
- Roger the Barber, who might just give us free haircuts next time!
- Left Hand Books, who bring in so many exceptional customers from the Pearl St. Mall
Hope to see you all, and more, at our next adventure on the mall!