7 Differences Between Switzerland and Tanzania
I don’t know that many people would think that Switzerland and Tanzania are much alike, but here are some fun contrasts!
- Switzerland: Cool to cold temperatures depending on elevation and season.
- Tanzania: Hot, hot, hot except at night when it is just hot.
- Switzerland: Pizza $25
- Tanzania: Pizza $10
- Why are we eating pizza in Switzerland and Tanzania anyway?!
- Switzerland: Mountain chalets
- Tanzania: Cement block buildings and mud huts
- Switzerland: Cows with bells and sheepherders
- Tanzania: Cows with bells and Maasai boys
- Switzerland: The 8:31am train leaves at 8:31am.
- Tanzania: 8:31am means Tuesday or Wednesday. Hakuna matata!
- Switzerland: Local wine with every meal. How cool is that?!
- Tanzania: Kilimanjaro or Tusker Beer with every meal. How cool is that?!
- Switzerland: Gondolas count as public transportation.
- Tanzania: Motorcycles are used as taxis and can fit 3.
This entry was posted in Alps
and tagged switzerland
. Bookmark the permalink