Starting at $405/person!
Krabi, Phuket and Koh Samui are the three most popular beach destinations in Thailand. Trying to decide which one to visit? Use Thailand’s climate to guide you.
Thailand has 2 distinct monsoon seasons. One – the main one – occurs in Thailand’s interior and west cost, while another occurs on the Gulf side. Monsoons are not just marked by heavy rains but also rough seas, which can really jeopardize good-time fun on the beach. Avoid the monsoon at the beach by picking the right beach destination at the right time.
Travelers typically visit Samui from April through August, while Phuket or Krabi is better November through April. The good news is that no matter the time of year may want to travel in Thailand, you almost always have a nice beach area to visit with good weather.
- DAY 1: Fly to Ko Samui
- DAY 2: Relax on the beach or optional kayak tour
- DAY 3: Relax on the beach or optional snorkel tour
- DAY 4: Depart
- 3-STAR MODERATE: Samui Jasmine, Deluxe Building, garden view
- 4-STAR LUXURY: Zazen Boutique Resort & Spa, Garden Deluxe bungalow
- 5-STAR ELITE LUXURY: SALA Samui, Deluxe balcony
*** Optional tours are available on both of your free days if you’d prefer to be a little more active and see more of the area.
- 3-STAR MODERATE: $405/person
- 4-STAR LUXURY: $695/person
- 5-STAR ELITE LUXURY: $795/person
*** Prices listed are valid from November 2016 through October 2017.