- Goal for this week: Keep it up!
DAY 1 — Change my daily routine
It is a particularly busy week this week, so I am not sure how I will get my exercise in…. However, I thought I would start by just changing my daily routine to get more activity. I am now biking to and from the office. When I go to get coffee (okay, green tea!) and use the microwave on the third floor, I make a point to use the stairs instead of the elevator.
- Activity: Bike to work, walk the stairs
- Time: n/a
- Distance: n/a
- Elevation Gain: n/a
- Notes: It takes some time to change my habits.
DAY 3 — Road run around the neighborhood
I did the running loop from my house again, but the shorter version. The lilacs are out and smelling amazing!
- Activity: Running
- Time: 41 minutes
- Distance: 3.5 miles
- Elevation Gain: 2275 feet
- Notes: Beautiful day!
DAY 5 — Hike Mt. Sanitas
One of my all-time favorite hikes (along with just about everyone else in Boulder) is Mt. Sanitas. Every time I hike this trail, it is always a different experience. Today I saw 4 deer!
- Activity: Hiking
- Time: 1 hour, 3 minutes
- Distance: 2.2 miles
- Elevation Gain: 2096 feet
- Notes: I have to cut off those 3 minutes the next time I do this hike!