Last year, we inaugurated a new, exciting 8-night / 9-day luxury fly-in safari in Southern Africa called “Botswana Within Reach.” Perhaps the most enticing aspect of this Botswana safari is the incredibly low price of only US$ 3995 per person. On this tour of Botswana’s best wildlife areas and majestic Victoria Falls, travelers will experience a luxury fly-in Botswana & Zambia safari for a safari price that is less than a mid-range, land-based Tanzania safari for two people – this is an incomparable value for the experience!
Here are a number of highlights on this Botswana safari:
- Maximum flexibility – availability permitting, you can start this safari on any day between November 10, 2012 and March 12, 2013 (except during the peak holiday season, December 20 to January 10).
- Safely fly between camps to swiftly reach remote private concessions and maximize your vacation time while relishing in extraordinary views of the legendary Okavango Delta!
- Stay in exclusive luxury permanent tented camps that boast as few as 6 tents right in the heart of Africa’s grandest wilderness, teeming with lions, elephants, hippos, giraffe, leopards, wild dogs and much, much more.
- Experience the sensational “green season” of Botswana, when the greater Kalahari ecosystem brightens into full bloom and baby animals take their first steps.
- Traveling to Africa alone? This is the ideal safari for a single, solo traveler – NO SINGLE SUPPLEMENT!
- This is an unbelievable family luxury safari as well: children between 6 and 14 years of age receive 50% off the adult rate of $3995 when sharing a family accommodation with parents.
- Convenient options to shorten this safari to as few as 6 days (for example, 3 nights in Botswana and 2 nights in Livingstone, Zambia) or lengthen your safari as you wish – we can provide custom quotes based on your scheduling needs.
- Choose among a spectacular selection of luxury land camps in the sweeping Okavango Delta or pick a “hybrid” camp featuring both water-based and land-based activities. Here are some examples of these exceptional camps:
|DumaTau Camp||Tubu Camp||Kwetsani Camp|
- If you dream of seeing the true Kalahari, heed “the cry of the Kalahari” and choose 3 nights at Kalahari Plains Camp (and experience the largest zebra migration in Southern Africa). Contact us for a special quote.
- See Victoria Falls (from the Zambia side) while staying in your choice of a luxury lodge or permanent tented camp.
- November through March is the best time for bird watching in Botswana, when birds are nesting and European migrants return.
- The low rate is all-inclusive (including name brand spirits, local beers, and South African wines) except for international air and tips.
- Travelers have their preference of either beginning with Victoria Falls and ending in the Okavango Delta, or vice versa.
- It’s easy to add a fun Cape Town extension either before or after your Botswana safari.
Space is limited particularly in November, a popular month for elephant viewing in Botswana. Call or email us for more information and to check availability. We hope you can take advantage of this magnificent safari deal!