Here are my favorite things to pack in my carry on bag.
- Neck pillow, eye cover, and ear plugs for sleeping
- Water bottle — I leave it empty through U.S. security and then fill it.
- Books to read, magazines I can throw away, and puzzle books
- Phone charger, converter
- Power strip — I have made lots of friends because we can all share an outlet in an airport.
- Mini toiletry kit — I bring everything I might need in case I get stuck somewhere without my luggage, and I can freshen up during a layover
- Pens — extras to share
- Anything I can’t live without if my checked luggage gets lost or stolen.